Country Estate

The Country Estate policy from Farm Bureau Insurance is designed for individuals who live in rural areas, who own some acreage and may cultivate it or have some agricultural exposures, but who make their primary living away from the land. Because of our years of experience insuring farms, we understand the risks you face and your need for specialized insurance protection.

In addition to the basic coverages that your Country Estate policy from Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Michigan provides, we also offer protection for your:


  • home and personal property
  • farm and personal liability
  • farm personal property
  • barns and other buildings


This small farm policy also gives you access to MyHomeWorks™, a free program that includes a home inventory tool along with many energy-saving tools and tips. To learn more about MyHomeWorks™ click here.

Your property is valuable and we want to help keep it secure. Your Farm Bureau Insurance agent can help you decide what type of policy and coverage options are best for you and your home. There are several credits that are available with an insurance policy from Farm Bureau Insurance. Your agent will let you know what credits you qualify for and the additional savings that may be available to you.


The product information included in the Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan web site and The Kolenda Agency website is intended for Michigan residents only, and is neither an offer to sell nor an invitation to purchase any insurance product.